For my first new post in a loooooooooong time, I would like to show you what I have been reading recently, along with author names (where I can remember) and at least one sentence about each book.
1. Apple Pie Perfect by Ken HaedrichA collection of his favorite recipes for apple pie.
2. The Cuisines of Spain: A collection of recipes from the provinces of Spain.
3. The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel: Mrs. Auel’s Earth’s Children series concludes.
4. STAR WARS: I, Jedi by Micheal Stackpole: Set at the same time as Kevin J. Anderson’s Jedi Academy trilogy, this is the only book in STAR WARS to be done in 1st person narration.
5. To the Far Blue Mountains by Louis L’amour: This is the second of the first four books in his Sacketts series.
6. The Warrior’s Path by Louis L’amour: Follows up from To the Far Blue Mountains.
7. The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World by Niall Ferguson: Economic history.
8. The Salem Witch Trials
9. The Salem With Trials in American History
10. Key Lime Pie Murder by Joann Fluke: A Hannah Swensen Mystery where the last meal of the deceased was a slice of Key Lime Pie.
11. STAR WARS: Choices of One by Timothy Zahn: A sequel to his novel STAR WARS: ALLEGIANCE.
12. White Night by Jim Butcher: Part of his Dresden Files series, this book shows Harry Dresden continuing the education of his apprentice, Molly Carpenter.
13. STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II : A sequel to the original TFU.
14. STAR WARS: Death Star
15: Cat of the Century by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown: Tally Urquhart, the aunt of Mary Minor “Harry” Harristeen’s friend “Big” Mim Sanburne, turns the big 1-0-0.
16. The Leper’s Return by Michael Jecks